Sunday 28 April 2013

Dunkin - Crazy Football (Circular stickers) (3)



1998
Crazy Football (Circular stickers)
Dunkin
24 stickers

I've heard from a collector in China regarding the Dunkin stickers from 1998

Hi Alan,
I'm zhousiyuan from FCF, Zhou Siyuan is my Chinese name, you can call me Massimo. 
From the Dunkin sticker set (not circle), I need Maldini, if you find it or just find the picture, please let me know, thanks.
For the Dunkin circular stickers, I don't know what criterion you numbered the stickers? There is no number on the sticker, I have a Maldini from this set (shown above)
According to your numbers, I can tell you that #10 Savicevic, #13 Luis Enrique, #19 Krankl
Best regards from China, Massimo

Thanks for the information on the names of some of the circular stickers. I don't know if the numbers are correct. Many years ago I was sent photocopies of the stickers and each one had a number hand-written against them, with gaps for the missing stickers. I always thought that the guy who sent it to me knew how they were numbered, perhaps because he had an album for them. Krankl wasn't playing in 1998, he'd been a managed for a few years by then.

Here's the updated list:

1.  Jay-Jay Okocha (Nigeria)
2.  Brian Laudrup (Denmark)
3.  Alan Shearer (England)
4.  Roberto Baggio (Italy)
5.  ? (Greece)
6.  Edwin van der Sar (Holland)
7.  Paul Ince (England)
8.  Paolo Maldini (Italy)
9.  Raul (Spain)
10.  Dejan Savićević (Yugoslavia)
11.  
12.  Gianfranco Zola (Italy)
13.  Luis Enrique (Spain)
14.  Ibrahim Ba (France)
15.  Davor Suker (Croatia)
16.  
17.  Matthias Sammer (Germany)
18.  
19.  
20.  Jurgen Klinsmann (Germany)
21.  Rui Costa (Portugal)
22.  
23.  Patrick Kluivert (Holland)
24.  Youri Djorkaeff (France)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.