Saturday 24 August 2013

Topical Times - TOP-140-2 / TOA-14-2 ~ Scottish Footballers


1936
TOP-140-2 / TOA-14-2 - Scottish Footballers
Topical Times
16

I've seen a few of these cards on eBay recently. I like these cards so I thought I'd include a checklist for any would-be collectors. The size of the cards is 250mm x 94mm and they were given away with the Scottish edition of Topical Times at the start of the 1936-37 season.

R. Beattie (Kilmarnock)
A. Black (Hearts)
T. Brady (Hibernian)
H. Bremner (Motherwell)
W.J. Bruce (Albion Rovers)
S. Calderwood (Partick Thistle)
J. Denmark (Third Lanark)
J. E. Guthrie (Dundee)
R. Harrison (Hamilton Academicals)
J. Lowe (Arbroath)
W. Lyon (Celtic)
W. Martin (Queens Park)
P. McCamon (St. Mirren)
T. Mooney (Airdrie)
R. Shankly (Falkirk)
G. Thomson (Aberdeen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.