Saturday 19 April 2014

Anonymous - Star Badges ~ Football


1960s
Star Badges ~ Football
Anonymous
Countless

I know these aren't cards or stickers, but they feature photos of footballers. I don't have many Cardiff City players in my collection but I try and pick them up when I can. A selection of Cardiff City badges and a photo of a badge seller from the 1960s.
The photos of the badge seller are taken from a documentary series called Look at Life, with the episode these come from being called Saturday Fever, produced by The Rank Organisation and this episode narrated by Cliff Michelmore.

Brian Walsh (Cardiff City)
Derek Tapscott (Cardiff City)
Steve Gammon (Cardiff City)
Ron Stitfall (Cardiff City)
Colin Baker (Cardiff City)
Graham Vearncombe (Cardiff City)
John Watkins (Cardiff City)
Graham Moore (Cardiff City)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.