Friday 7 November 2014

Topps - Topps KICK - Barclays Premier League Digital Football Trading Card Game (2)


2013-14
Topps KICK - Barclays Premier League Digital Football Trading Card Game
Topps
1115+

I cam across some more of these recently. As I said previously, I don't have an iPad or an iPhone so I can't collect these (which is probably a good thing), but I wondered if these is any sort of checklist available as a text file or a spreadsheet? There seem to be so many of these - Craig Bellamy is number 1115, and the game now incorporates the Bundesliga and MLS.
Is there any interest in trying to compile a checklist?

????.  Daniel Gabbidon (Crystal Palace)
????.  Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal)  -  Gold
????.  Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal)  -  Great Goals
????.  Jordan Mutch (Queens Park Rangers)  -  Silver
1115.  Craig Bellamy (Cardiff City) - Old School


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.