Monday 4 May 2015

Moose Enterprises - Moose's Mighty Beanz


2003

Moose's Mighty Beanz
Moose Enterprises
Australia, USA
310 cards/beanz (5 football)

I came across these by accident. Anyone following this blog will realize I have a fondness for quirky football cards, and I don't think they get more quirky than this. It these 'beans' come with cards and I've shown the five football beans and their accompanying cards. Extremely rare single beans have been known to sell for four figures!


111.  Red Card Bean (Soccer Team)

112.  Defense Bean (Soccer Team)
113.  Forward Bean (Soccer Team)
114.  Goalie Bean (Soccer Team)
115.  Hooligan Bean (Soccer Team)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.