Thursday 4 June 2015

Panini (Portugal) - Mega Craques 2014


2013-14

Mega Craques 2014
Panini
Portugal
180 cards

I've included checklists over the last week or two for most of the Mega Craques sets issued in Portugal. Unfortunately, I don't have a complete checklist for the 2014 collection, so I've just listed what I know so far.


1.  Logo (Benfica)

2.  Artur (Benfica)
3.  Sílvio (Benfica)
4.  André Almeida (Benfica)
5.  Luisão (Benfica)
6.  Garay (Benfica)
7.  Siqueira (Benfica)
8.  Fejsa (Benfica)
9.  Rúben Amorim (Benfica)

173.  Varela (Portugal)

174.  
175.  Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)

Duplas Que


???.  Josué / Jackson Martínez (Porto)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.