Friday 25 September 2015

Panini - Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 (09) - XXL Limited Edition


2015
Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 ~ XXL Limited Edition
Panini
8 XXL LE

8 XXL Limited Edition cards have been released so far. Wojtek from fantop.pl has sent me scans of the cards. I've had to pictures from another collector who has included the regular card alongside the XXL card. I like seeing them this way so I've included these two pictures and added the others from Wojtek.
UPDATE (25-09-2015 21:59):  Memphis Depay added to the list of XXL cards, thanks to gabormadrid for letting me know about that one.


Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
Luis Suarez (FC Barcelona)
Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München)
Paul Pogba (Juventus)
Memphis Depay (Manchester United FC)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris Saint-Germain)
Karim Benzema (Real Madrid CF)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid CF)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.