Thursday 5 May 2016

Coca Cola (Belgium) - Rode Duivels / Diables Rouges ~ Euro 2016 (Cans)


2016
Rode Duivels / Diables Rouges ~ Euro 2016
Coca Cola
Belgium
16 cans

More cans, Belgium this time. I believe all the players are available in both the red and the black cans. I haven't gone through and listed all the players yet. Many are familiar to me but a few are not. I'd be grateful for any help.
UPDATE (05-05-2016 12:19):  Wila75 has just been in touch to let me know the names of all the players appearing on the cans. They are listed in order, line 1 to line 4 and from left to right.

Vincent Kompany
Eden Hazard
Mousa Dembélé
Kevin De Bruyne

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco
Christian Benteke
Michy Batshuayi
Thibault Courtois

Divock Origi
Toby Alderweireld
Axel Witsel
Jan Vertonghen

Thomas Vermaelen
Radja Nainggolan
Dries Mertens
Nicolas Lombaerts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.