Monday 30 May 2016

Topps (India) - Match Attax 2015-16 Football Champions (Kurkure Puffcorn)






2015-16
Match Attax 2015-16 Football Champions
Topps / Kurkure Puffcorn
India
10 cards

Ben Li has provided a scan of all ten cards that are available in packets of Kurkure Puffcorn in India. The cards are much smaller than regular Match Attax cards. I've included a regular Match Attax card shown at the same scale as the Indian cards.

Petr Cech (Arsenal)
Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
John Terry (Chelsea)
Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
Martin Skrtel (Liverpool)
Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool)
Yaya Toure (Manchester City)
Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United)
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)


12 comments:

  1. Bro there were 40 base cards also if u know which were they pls let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Didn't realise there were 40, I've only ever seen these 10. Can anyone help?

      Delete
    2. I have some 24 i can share pic if u want i have posted it on Instagram McCollector.ind

      Delete
    3. There were total 50 10 golds 40 base i have around 24 pls check it from my Instagram mccollector.ind

      Delete
    4. Sorry, I can't seem to find you on Instagram.

      Delete
    5. Did you find me on insta it's mccollector.ind pls give a look

      Delete
  2. mccollector.ind is my name
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CkOwrjFKJUo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    This is the link to the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 48 out of 50 cards. Missing only No. 28 from Stokes City and No. 33 Harry Kane from Spurs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u pls share pics to my instagram of share contact I will text u
      My Instagram:- mccollector.ind

      Delete
    2. I really want to see these pls share the pics how can I contact you
      My insta :- mccollector.ind

      Delete
    3. hi pls share u instagram

      Delete
    4. Sorry, I am not on Instagram.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.