Wednesday 28 August 2013

Roy of the Rovers / I.P.C. Magazines - Stars of British Soccer

1980
Stars of British Soccer
Roy of the Rovers / I.P.C. Magazines
16

These were quite common in the 1980s. Full page items that were intended to be torn out and folded in half to form a booklet. The first page appeared in Roy of the Rovers comic dated 17 May, 1980. Not really cartophilic, but you sometimes see similar items on eBay. Being a completist I thought I'd include this one here as I don't have a complete list.

1.  Kenny Dalglish (Liverpool)
2.  Terry Yorath (Tottenham Hotspur)
3.
5.  Frank Stapleton (Arsenal)
6.  Vince Hilaire (Crystal Palace)
7.
8.
9.
10.  McCluskey (Celtic)
11.  Eric Gates (Ipswich Town)
12.  Dai Davies (Wrexham)
13.  Statham (West Bromwich Albion)
14.  Martin O'Neill (Nottingham Forest)
15.  Dave Watson (Southampton)
16.  Andy Gray (Wolverhampton Wanderers)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.