Monday 11 November 2013

Evening Herald - Ireland World Cup 2002


2002
Ireland World Cup 2002
Evening Herald
Republic of Ireland
24 or more?

Sheets containg two photos was given free with the newspaper. I was told there were 24 players to collect. I only have information on seven pairs, I've listed the other players underneath, though as they seem to come in pairs, I've got 25 names.

Shay Given, Gary Breen
Kenny Cunningham, Mark Kennedy
Steve Staunton, Dean Kiely
Jason McAteer, Andrew O'Brien
Mark Kinsella, David Connolly
Gary Kelly, Lee Carsley
Alan Kelly, Steve Finnan

Ian Harte
Roy Keane
Matt Holland
Damien Duff
Robbie Keane
Kevin Kilbane
Richard Dunne
Niall Quinn
Clinton Morrison
Steven Reid
Mick McCarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.