Wednesday 14 May 2014

Findus - World Cup Team Managers Transfer Book


1970

World Cup Team Managers Transfer Book
Findus
30 Transfers

I believe these transfers are almost identical to the Daily Sketch ones that most collectors would be familiar with even though they seem to quite rare these days. You can see them on Nigel's Webspace - http://cards.littleoak.com.au/196970_daily_sketch_world_cup_transfers/index.htm.html. If anyone had any further information, I'd be glad to hear from them.


Jeff Astle

Alan Ball
Gordon Banks
Colin Bell
Peter Bonetti
Bobby Charlton
Jack Charlton
Allan Clarke
Ralph Coates
Terry Cooper
Geoff Hurst
Emlyn Hughes
Norman Hunter
Brian Kidd
Brian Labone
Francis Lee
Bob McNab
Bobby Moore
Alan Mullery
Keith Newton
Peter Osgood
Martin Peters
David Sadler
Peter Shilton
Alex Stepney
Nobby Stiles
Peter Thompson
Tommy Wright
Alf Ramsey
World Cup Trophy


2 comments:

  1. Hi , I've got a Findus folder with the autographs of the World Cup squad. It was obtained at a Findus function with the squad before the World Cup . I will be putting it up for auction in February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rich,

      That's interesting to know. I've never seen one so I'll be watching out for that.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.