Tuesday 19 August 2014

Panini - 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil Sticker Collection (33) Éder Balanta


2014

2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil Sticker Collection - Éder Balanta
Panini
USA
640+ stickers

Martin Bennett sent an e-mail today about a sticker that I didn't know anything about....

When I purchased the USA version of the update stickers (I needed Adam Lallana and Luke Shaw) I also received an additional individual sticker for Columbia player Eder Balanta (scan attached). The seller advised me that the picture on the original update sheet was of the wrong player. My question is who is the wrong player?

Éder Balanta (error - actually shows Edwin Valencia of Fluminese)  -  the sticker on the right

Éder Balanta (correct - updated)  -   the sticker on the left


1 comment:

  1. one question:
    are there from eder balanta also a real update for the swiss (platinum edition)?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.