Tuesday 12 August 2014

Topps (Germany) - Fussball Bundesliga 2014-2015 Kick Off-Kollektion (01)


2014-15
Fussball Bundesliga 2014-2015 Kick Off-Kollektion
Topps
Germany
200 stickers

There is room for 200 mini stickers, including 38 glitter stickers, in the Kick Off-Kollektion mini album, which contains 48 pages. I've borrowed these images from www.stick-it-now.de. The albums and the packets each cost 1 Euro and there are 17 mini stickers in each packet. I'll include the checklist as soon as possible.
Due out on 14 August, 2014.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    thank you for taking the pictures of our site.
    A small question previously would have been better.

    But everything is OK!

    There's a kick off album also from England, or I'm wrong?

    can you me times Educate? and I may get which of the stickers?

    LG Christian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christian,

      I must apologise, I meant to send an e-mail but failed to do so in time. I'm sorry.

      I haven't heard about a Kick Off album for the Premier League yet. They used to do them in the late 1990s.

      Best wishes,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.