Saturday 23 September 2017

Topps - 2016-17 Topps UEFA Champions League Showcase Soccer (16) - Champions Pairings Dual Autographs


2016-17
2016-17 Topps UEFA Champions League Showcase Soccer
Topps
200 base cards

I had been hoping to provide a complete illustrated checklist of the 7 cards in this subset, but I've only tracked down photos of four of the cards. This has been sitting in my drafts folder for ages so I thought it was about time I added it to my blog. I haven't seen an examples of the three missing cards, has anyone come across them? You can see the complete checklist here - Topps - 2016-17 Topps UEFA Champions League Showcase Soccer (02) - Checklist.

Missing:
CPA-LT.  Bernd Leno + Jonathan Tah (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
CPA-RST.  Raffael + Lars Stindl (VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach)
CPA-VD.  Jelle Vossen + Stefano Denswil (Club Brugge KV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.