Saturday 14 October 2017

Match! Football Crazy magazine - My Ultimate Dream Teams


2017-18
My Ultimate Dream Teams
Match! Football Crazy magazine
80 stickers

Match! Football Crazy is a new magazine from the publishers of the weekly Match! magazine. The October issue (No. 2) is in the shops and includes 4 sheets of 8 stickers, plus a large A1 poster, with both sides laid out to take 22 stickers, Dream Team 1 v Dream Team 2 on one side and Dream Team 3 v Dream Team 4 on the reverse. Subsequent issues of the magazine will include more sheets of stickers.

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 1

Coutinho (Silver)
Chielling
Kroos
Bellerin
Cavani (Silver)
Costa
Lloris
Valencia

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 2

Mbappe (Silver)
Dani Alves
Payet
Vertonghen
De Gea (Silver)
Robben
Mane
Mahrez

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 3

Marcelo (Silver)
Courtois
Eriksen
Alaba
Ozil (Silver)
Balotelli
Vardy
Rakitic

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 4

Lukaku (Silver)
Falcao
Barkley
Bonucci
Pique (Silver)
Fellaini
Godin
Vidal

Other stickers (still to be published)

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 5

Kante (Silver)
Thiago
Williams
Ter Stegen
Modric (Silver)
Thiago Silva
Memphis
Carroll

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 6

De Bruyne (Silver)
Sturridge
Alderweireld
Sanches
Dybala (Silver)
Luiz
Pepe
Mata

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 7

Ronaldo (Silver)
Hazard
Kane
Messi
Griezmann (Silver)
Sanchez
Pogba
Neymar

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 8

Buffon (Silver)
Azpilicueta
Busquets
Boateng
Lewandowski (Silver)
Sterling
Rooney
Walker

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 9

Di Maria (Silver)
Rose
Benteke
Koscielny
Ibrahimovic (Silver)
Lallana
Ribery
Coleman

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 10

Bale (Silver)
Suarez
Alli
Ramos
Aguero (Silver)
Neuer
Iniesta
Aubameyang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.