Sunday 8 October 2017

Topps - Match Attax 2017/2018 (092) - Checklist Chart


2017-18
Match Attax 2017/2018
Topps
500+ cards

My version of the Checklist Chart. The one with the binder has all the extra cards on the second sheet. In previous years Topps have always provided a complete checklist over two sheets, this year the checklist is made up of card numbers only. I decided it was rather messy having the extra cards on a separate sheet so I've tweeked the original Topps design to get everything on one sheet. I've uploaded the full image (2528 x 3492 pixels) so it should be possible to save and print the sheet. I printed it onto an A3 sheet and trimmed it down and it's the same size as the binder card in the album.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.