Thursday 16 November 2017

Leaf Trading Cards - 2016 Leaf Holiday Bonus Box


2016
2016 Leaf Holiday Bonus Box
Leaf Trading Cards
USA
? cards

Unfortunately, Leaf Trading Cards never produce checklists for this sort of product and I've only just discovered that football cards were included. If I tried to compile a checklist from the cards appearing on the secondary market I think I would quickly lose the will to live, but I have discovered these two football cards originally issued in 2010, foil stamped and re-hashed for 2016. There are seven cards per pack - a mix of graded cards, printing plates, printing proofs, autographs and memorabilia cards from recent and not so recent releases.

2010 Famous Fabrics - Series 2 - At The Movies  #/2

Pelé

2010 - Famous Fabrics - Series 2 - Quad Memorabilia  #/4

4.  Franz Beckenbauer, Giorgio Chinaglia, David Beckham, Pele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.