Monday 6 November 2017

Ripley Bros. / E. Ripley - (RIP-030) Football Colours II (Colour inset)


1920s
(RIP-030) Football Colours II (Colour inset)
Ripley Bros. / E. Ripley
Unknown number in set

I've shown these three cards previously but as they are obviously different to the others I've shown on my blog I thought it would be a good idea to give them a separate thread. As you can see by the back of the card the issuing firm of Ripley Bros. has now become E. Ripley. These cards are obviously produced later than the others as these designs are more intricate. I've included the name of Ripley Bros in the title so that this post will appear along side the others in the Index. The list of the earlier Ripley Bros cards can be found here - Ripley Bros. - Football Colours

Bramley (Rugby League)
Fulham
Sheffield W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.