Tuesday 2 January 2018

Futera - Manchester United F.C. - Sample / Promo cards (#/200)


2000
Manchester United F.C. - Sample / Promo cards (#/200)
Futera
14 cards

I don't have examples of all 14 cards, each card featured a different design. I don't believe any of these cards edded up in an officially released collection.

David Beckham
David Beckham
David Beckham
David Beckham
Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke
Ryan Giggs
Ryan Giggs
Roy Keane
Phil Neville
John O'Shea
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Jaap Stam
Dwight Yorke
Silverware

2 comments:

  1. If there were any pictures for the 4 David Beckham cards - I would greatly appreciate it. Been trying to collect this set, but hard to figure out exactly what is out there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, the only images I have are the ones shown here. Good luck with your search.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.