Tuesday 10 April 2018

Miroir-Sprint (France) - Deckle-Edged Postcards (1957-58)


1957-58
Deckle-Edged Postcards
Miroir-Sprint
France
? postcards

I've been asked if I have any information about these deckle-edged postcards. I didn't have anything in my database but here's what I have been able to discover so far. These are the footballers that I know of though there are also plenty of cyclists, rugby players and some boxers available. There seems to be at least three different card types. I would be pleased to hear from anyone who can provide further information on these cards.

Deckle-Edged Postcards - No text on front

Abbes
Akesbi
Bernard
Marcel Cerdan (Boxing)   -   added 01-05-2018
J. Faivre
Ferrier
Just Fontaine  -  Kicking with Right Foot   -   added 01-05-2018
Just Fontaine  -  Kicking with Left Foot   -   added 19-12-2019
Guillas
Raymond Kopa (Reims)
André Lerond (France)
Muller
Peyroche
Roger Piantoni
Rodzik

Deckle-Edged Postcards - No text on front - Colour photo

T. Cisowski
D. Colonna
Alfredo Di Stefano (Real Madrid)
Just Fontaine (Reims)
Lamia
J.J. Marcel
Van Sam
J. Vincent

Deckle-Edged Postcards - Name on front

Guillot
Remetter
Strappe
Ben Tofour
Joseph Ujlaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.